Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

PokerOwned Pro

2 pairs are a scam ?

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Yes, two pair is never really that great of a hand, All things considered, at the end of the day, it is just the second lowest hand ranking.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    Yes, two pair is never really that great of a hand, All things considered, at the end of the day, it is just the second lowest hand ranking.
    That would be the third lowest ranking.. No pair, pair then 2 pair

And if your saying 2 pair is a scam then so is the poker site in which you get em beat right? LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't think "scam" is the right word, overvalued is better. So often I think my "gut" feeling is right when I call a raise with 2 low suited cards and celebrate when I flop 2 pair, "what a great call, he'll never suspect I hit that board", only to see he has big PP and the turn or river pairs one of the other cards to give opponent bigger 2 pair.

I don't know though, I still feel good about my hand when I flop 2 pair, you 're not going to have the nuts every time, and you can't wait to only play with the nuts. If you flop 2 pair, you are usually ahead, maybe we just have to not play it like it's the nuts.

PokerOwned Master
    2 pair is a decent hand as long as their are not any monster draw on the board,if their isnt you just basically hope someone didnt flop a set on you

I think I've read somewhere that two pair is the "average" winning hand in No Limit Holdem,,,,could be wrong,,,was wrong once in my life,,,but it wasn't my fault...ROFL
    Last edited by wagon596; 11-12-2011 at 01:29 AM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"