Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

PokerOwned VIP Club

I would like to make a suggestion that would help me out immensely.

Let me preface this suggestion by saying that I rarely play in the PO freerolls. It's not because I do not want to play. It's because I do not have enough time to register. As it is, you have to be quick and almost a Command and Conquer expert to get the password and get registered in time. Any lag at all, and you are finished. Add to that the fact that I am usually playing 2-5 poker games when the time to register comes, and it makes it nigh impossible for me to play. I simply cannot keep 5 poker games going and do all the clicks necessary to register for our freerolls in time.

I suggest making a PO VIP club of trusted members who you can release the password early to. Even 10 minutes early would give me enough time to register. As it stands, there is just no way to do it and stay focused on the games I am playing.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, but I guess that will maybe mean a lot more sneaks in the tourneys

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well, I hope not. I did say trusted members. To be a member of the VIP club, you would have to prove beyond any doubt that you are not a sneak or a password thief. Therefore, anyone who has EVER entered a tourney without paying the points (sneaks) would NOT be eligible for the club. Club members would be people who regularly post more than 5 times per day, are often found in chat and the client games, have already played in many many freerolls before....these are the people who would become VIPSs -- not people likely to give out the passwords or become sneaks themselves.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    stupid post...no way....its easy to register as is...dont be an idiot

Elite PokerOwned Member
    OK. I can accept constructive criticism, but please let's not get nasty. The idea may be impossible or even unnecessary, however no idea put forward in the best interest of the community is "stupid" nor is its poster an "idiot" whether his idea is implemented or not. Surely I can't be the only multi-tabler out there that finds it hard to register within 60 seconds while keeping a close eye on his/her other games. If I am, then I will just have to accept it, and I will not play in the PO freerolls and that's that. But I belong to several poker forums and the idea of a VIP club is nothing new. Many forums allow early registration for long-time members who have proven their trustworthiness -- I see no reason why we can't at least consider doing the same.
    Last edited by Tiarra; 07-16-2011 at 09:50 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im ok with whatever you decide to do

PokerOwned Pro
    get a better computer becuase no of us lot ave any problems at all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos1987 View Post
    get a better computer becuase no of us lot ave any problems at all
    Now that's a constructive reply! If I am the only one having problems registering, then let the VIP Club idea die.

To respond to your solution, a better computer would not help me. It has more to do with the fact that I am playing several other games at the same time. To be honest, the other games are usually Guarantees or juicy cash games, so registering for freeroll just gets put on the backburner when it comes time to tend the pots. So far from these replies I get the feeling that others may not be having the same problem. If any of you are multi-tabling and are easily able to register for the games here, I'd love to know your secret.

PokerOwned Pro
    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Zab
    So here's my question to you.

How do I determine who's trusted and who isn't?

How can I be sure?

Let's say I start adding several people into the VIP Club.. Say I give them the PW 1 extra min early or 5 mins..

Then we get a sneak in that time.. Then what do I do? How would I be able to tell who gave it out?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast