Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

What are your thoughts?

Is it better to play aggressive early in a tourney where the blinds go up quickly ? or should your style of play stay consistent no matter how quickly the blinds go up?

I look forward to reading the answers to this one.

I think there are different styles but I dont believe you should stay consistant as the blinds go up otherwise there would be no such thing as early/mid/late tournament strategy. What works for me is to play tighter when the blinds are low and open my range and pick my spots when the blinds get higher.

I'm super aggressive early because it has always paid of on pokerstars,but merge is a different ball game & I've yet 2 adjust,but like Yoda says "GET THERE I WILL"

Banned
    i think you should have a general outline of play, but i think the table texture and players should influence the way you play at any stage of any format of any game. It is to easily picked off and noticed if people play certain ways for stretches of time. I just say play tight if its loose, and loose if its tight. Got calling stations, don't waste your time bluffing and telling stories. Got nits and rocks, abuse them.

I think you have to go with what style best suits your play. Especially low level rebuys are diificult ot nail a fixed strategy on where you have people going all-in every hand.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I can be a bit moody, especially when it comes to poker...changes everytime I play and of course, it helps when you have a good combo of luck and cards.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Blind structure in turbo games causes you to play more lightly however playing a tourney. deepstack game where the blinds go up considerably slow, tehn it will let you play a lttle more snug

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Playing aggressive in the beggining of the tournaments is a good stratey to show your opponenets your not scared of getting it in.

PokerOwned Veteren
    What happened around here who do not earn points. I do not understand

For me if you have to be aggressive but with good hands and can score sheets so necessary but do not rush after the blinds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast