Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

PokerOwned Veteran

$15 dollar freeroll on BCP in 10 minutes (HELP/URGENT/MODERATOR/SUPPORT)

I just went ahead and opted into the BCP $15 dollar freeroll that starts in 17 minutes according to your homepage on pokerowned.com however when i logged into the BCP client and went under the tournament freeroll section i do not see it in the lobby. There is one for july 18th but there is nothing for July 17th at 12:00am server time. Everything is run on east coast time on BCP so even though its 11:00pm cst here where i am in the poker client for BCP it would be listed as July 17th at 12:00am and there is no freeroll in the client tournament lobby so if i am not able to register and play in the freeroll am i just out the 65 points that i just paid to opt into the tournament which apparently hasent been set up properly yet in the Black Chip Poker client? Hopefully there is a moderator or support member for pokerowned online browsing the forums now who will be able to shed some light onto this situation for me because now the tournament is suppose to start in 13 minutes and i really would like to hopefully get to the bottom of this and get this figured out so that i can play in the $15 dollar freeroll on BCP that is suppose to start in a few minutes.

PokerOwned God
    Look at the sticky posted at the top of the chat.

#NiggasInParis

Important : <MichMan> Dont know why but the Midnight BCP game is not listed in the BCP lobby, if you opted in you can opt out here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/freerolls.php
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hey michman how exactly can you opt out using that link? I do not see an option to opt back out when i click on that link all it shows is a giant list of stuff and next to the midnight one for BCP that i opted into for tonight it just says show password so can you please walk me through how i would exactly go ahead and out back out so that i am not just stuck losing out on the 65 player points here at pokerowned.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Please can someone quickly talk me through the process of being able to opt back out because i am afraid that if i do not get it accomplished in the next 4 or 5 minutes before the tournament was suppose to start that i am going to end up being stuck out the 65 player points here on pokerowned and i really am trying to avoid that happening so i am going to ask this again how exactly am i able to opt back out of the freeroll by clicking on the link that you posted? I dont really see an option or a way to opt back out and retrieve my 65 points.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Don't know if you got it done or not if not you can get refund under the help desk tab...good luck