Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Corporal

Question Y ou really wanna know about poker

For Poker ii have disrespected lost, stolen lied, at least thats how I feel at times lots, Should I continue ?

Zab
    Um, what? stolen, lied?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    Yes Stolen my self respect first of all , I went into a poker room to kill some time , I lost 600 dollars I was miserable , I have been chasing that 600 in theory for the last 7 years and afree brand new car, every cent I would get my hans on, not buying new items paying bills everything went to the satisfaction of just feeling powerful worthy wanted for a however long you made that chip and achair last or rather how long you kept chips in front of you or cashed out, I have busted out far more than I have allowed myself to cash out ,oh how I have direspected the game and my life even up until this very week and its not even over, I didnt pay my rent got the rent money but and the electric money and lost both wanted to make some more so I wouldnt be broke now Im late with rent no lights ...........Should I carry on !

YIKES MO> i feel b ad if all thats has happened to u ,a nd NO u shoundt carry on like th at. A lot of people get ga mbling pr obs, not just u, and cant keep it at a fun level and under control, so i really thinku need some help to quit. u can try GA< if u have one near u, they are all o ver, my friends bfriend, had the same prob and still does,, so he just doesnt go near poker at all now. he cant jus play a little bit,, so he had to quit. I hope thigngs work out for u!!!!! GL> and try to stay away from gambling.