Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sergeant
    i cant beleive it its not real,,, man if i won 1 million in 3 days i must go crazy,, and he looks sad for that winning...

It's not a big deal of the winning either. Gus Hansen isn't he a professional poker player?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Experienced Member
    be happy just to win a million pennies.........lmao

Corporal
    Gus said that:Some people believe the skill to luck ratio falls at somewhere around 70% - 30%, while others argue that the ratio is closer to 90% - 10%. If you ask me, however, I'll tell you something you won't hear from almost anybody else. Poker is 100% skilful.

PokerOwned Master
    The best thing to come away from this video with, is that he very deliberately points out that winning a million in 50 hours still only brought him back to level over a 2 month span. Gamblers always remember the big wins and choose to neglect mentioning they've dropped thousands more than that total over the year. Professional gamblers are pleased with a big win, but only base their celebrations on having a positive ROI. If your ROI is negative.....I don't care what you won once.

Banned
    For example : When we are in the chat here, posting " Dealer: 0772schulz wins post ($505.55) with two pair Aces and Queens" I don't see the posts where you lost the $500 hand. This is what this means. Obviously you're not going to talk about losing, but it comes with the gambling.

Seasoned Veteran
    did he do this while in the united states? Can u play if your from another country but in the usa?

He will lose it all like he always does

I thought a $1400.00 payday for 1 online tourney was huge for me.

Seasoned Veteran
    hahahahhah one day i win 1 milion with final teable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these guys sit at tables with 20-100k multi table im not impressed. money comes and goes for them

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast