Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    pokerstars have the 10 fpp buyin($500) 2 hours play for itm $0,40(field 3500 players).if u get lucky (i have 1 time)final table 5 or 6 hours
    9 place 3 dollar(no more than that)first place 65 dollar(still the big prize i won pokerstars so far). still complain.
    i have only thanks for the opportunity PO for all the freerolls ev day.i wish play all but i have a job

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Then maybe the "many" that will agree shouldnt be playing freerolls to begin with then right? Maybe you should only play buyins then the 2 hours for nada is far more acceptable then losing a buyin right? This site isnt intended to make the few happy with one or 2 big prize pools, its to get as many playing as possible and the only way to do that is to have More turnys/less payouts. You could just play the 5k people playing the freerolls the poker site offers and play 3 hours for nothing.. Greedy people will only think of themselfs with , what if i win i want it to be more then a couple of dollars. Then your at the wrong site. This place is for fun not for winning serious money besides there is one BIG prize pool turny at the end of each month for the top 100.

So maybe instead of bitching/complaining maybe the "many" should just stick to buyin games!! So then you dont have to worry about playing for hours to only win a couple of bucks, O wait buyin games do that too so i guess your just plain fucked!!
    very good answer,i make our words my words.good luck in the tables.

I can't spend all day playing a bunch of tiny tourneys. I think the current set-up is fine, and probably works for most working folks - regardless of where you are in the world or what shift you work, you can still get into 1-3 tourneys a day.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I can't spend all day playing a bunch of tiny tourneys. I think the current set-up is fine, and probably works for most working folks - regardless of where you are in the world or what shift you work, you can still get into 1-3 tourneys a day.
    agree no more than 3 i play per day.if we have $15,00 freerolls in every 1/2 hour i will play more and win a little more i think

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    This. The Merge freerolls are perfect imo. People seem to be going towards Black Chip as well. I say drop the Juicy/Lock and roll that money into BCP and leave the schedule as is. So, to answer the question in OP, less freerolls for more money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    better odds with small one because always get robbed but worse hands weee good luck y'all and beware in this rtf fr im donk yall good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12