Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

article i saw tday bout tilt

Frozen Full Tilt Poker bank accounts become unfrozen!
    Its early Friday morning and we have some breaking news on the Full Tilt Poker camp, well not really. Again we don’t have an official statement from the company (Full Tilt Poker) on this matter all we know is the information is coming from a source inside Full Tilt Poker. When are we going to have someone step up to the plate and make a real announcement on the happenings at Full Tilt Poker not just do it with a “source”.
    The news came from eGaming Review by Tom Victor and Stephen Carter, you can read the article here. They are saying that they have been able to free up one third of the money still owed to American players, which they claim is 100 to 150 million. However, big shocker, they cannot confirm when the American Full Tilt Poker players will be able to see the money in their accounts. Well played Full Tilt Poker, 52 days since black Friday and you have another announcement to another announcement.

We learn next that they have opened up one Full Tilt Poker bank account, they have 9 bank accounts all of which were frozen in Ireland. So they want us to believe that they have freed up 1/3 of the players money in one out of 9 bank accounts, my Canadian math does not add that up.

We also learn that in the last 3 weeks Full Tilt Poker representatives have been shopping around up to $150 Million to potential investors to buy part of Full Tilt Poker, this is something I wrote about back on May 15th 2011 at 3pmPST you can read that blog by clicking this link. The source has stated that these attempts to sell Full Tilt Poker have been unsuccessful, and like I have said the value of the company after black Friday has dropped to a all time low!

They also state that Full Tilt Poker admits to having over 60 million in money on the site in which the players who deposited the money never had it taken out of their bank account. This was going on for months at Full Tilt Poker and yet we are suppose to believe they are a stand up company? We are suppose to drink the kool aid and believe they are going to be able to pay us once they have all the accounts unfrozen? This is just a smoke screen from the suits at Full Tilt Poker, they are in desperate need of financial help, and everything is starting to become more clear now.

They also claim that other banks, most of which were not even on the radar after Black Friday stopped doing business with Full Tilt Poker, well no shit, Full Tilt Poker what the heck did you think would happen? You guys were letting players deposit on your site and yet not take it out of the bank, that is not good accounting or business practice.

In closing this Full Tilt Poker source has said that there is a lot of factors in why all the American Full Tilt Poker players have not yet been paid, yet PokerStars has already paid its American players back. So many obstacles for Full Tilt Poker to overcome, yet the simple thing to do is have your investors from back in the day pony up the money and do what is right, PAY THE AMERICANS BACK!

Z

" just show me the money" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Thanks for the update..

Seasoned Veteran
    pokerstars has not payed there members back
    that all is missinfo.
    page
    carbonpoker" twittiebirds

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by page View Post
    pokerstars has not payed there members back
    that all is missinfo.
    what are you smoking?

FTP must try to pay the US based players their money.

They can say WTF ever they want. the DOJ has already told them to release our money and yet they havent. FKIN crooked ass site
    Last edited by abwil2; 05-27-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: left something out
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    Used to be a time when on some forums if you dared say anything about FT integrity they would pounce on you faster then a fat kid on a tweenkie for daring to question the great FT,LOL freaking idiot tools, now they might be singing a new tune
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Banned
    this is not looking too good, i really need my $ 8.55.

PokerOwned Master
    $8.55? Did Stars have a minimum for return like 25 or 50?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast