Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    PokerOwned Veteran
    @753 ran well in PLO not so good in the $250 grntd. may play later....
    Live today like it is your last........

PokerOwned Veteran
    @756 played 6-6max .05-.10 plo tables for about 2.5hrs so while not great not too bad starting to get tired gonna call it a night have a good one.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    @765 after a short session today gonna go enjoy the sun for a bit may play latter.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    @760 for the day only played for a hour or so....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Forgot to post results from last night I played for 2hrs and am at $770.Funny hand (6-maxPLO) I am on the button with AK109 one suit a guy that has been raising every hand starts the action everyone else folds I pot it he calls and we see a flop of QJ4 rainbow he checks I 2/3pot he calls turn is the 9 of clubs which gives me a redraw he bets out for the size of the pot I snap pot it again to put him all in he calls the river bricks he has 99A4 in his hand.So the funny part is he lights up the chat box for about 10 min about how bad I play and all I can think is yeah from the guy who calls a 3bet OOP then floats the flop with two nines in his hand.....

Good luck man. Grind that BR into a couple grand. I have a similar goal. I was at over 800 until I once again played some big mtt's and didn't run very well. Your ahead of me by a little, but I am closing in. I hope to play some WSOP events this summer if I can run it up in the next few months. See you at the tables. Whats your SN?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678