Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Experienced Member

xbox one or wii?

What do you think is better the xbox one or the wii?

PokerOwned Pro
    SERIOUSLY??!!!! This is a debate? I hate everything Xbox...so believe me when I say that Wii cant even come close the the Xbox One. Period. Its 20x the machine.

Banned
    lol xbox one is a million times better than the nintendo.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think you might be forgetting the best one, but xbox one all day over the wii

PokerOwned God
    ps3 all day

but xbox one over wii any day

PokerOwned Veteran
    It all comes down to what kind of games you like to play really. I prefer Nintendo games myself, and for fps games default to the PC. If you are wanting to play the newest high end multi-console games that have online play, ps4 is probably the way to go. If you lean towards nintendo's exclusives, then obviously Nintendo is the way to go.

Don't let specs determine your choice, because that's not at all what it's about. The Wii-U wasn't made to be a high end, super powerful gaming beast. Nintendo is nearly always behind in terms of technical specs, it's never really tried to compete against that market.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree 100% it is the games that matter most-- If you like mario kart and mario games, zelda, you know the nintendo franchise favs then go with the Wii- If you like Halo then xbox-

but if you are asking what system is best regardless of games then the Xbox one is better than the wii U-
    But why not buy the PS4 instead?