Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Thread: Xbox Live

Seasoned Veteran

Xbox Live

I apologize if there happens to be a thread similar to this already, but I just thought it would be a good idea for us to exchange Gamertags for Xbox Live. If anyone is interested my Xbox Live Gamertag is: FoxMulder503 feel free to add me, although currently I'm not playing much. Last few months the only game I have been playing has been Fifa 13.
    everyone that is on Xbox Live and would like to leave their Gamertag, go right ahead.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'd leave mine but my Xbox live is not Gold at the moment....and I'm probably not going to buy another subscription because I'm abandoning Microsoft for the PS4

Seasoned Veteran
    Really you're going with the PS4 not Xbox one? Man I've been debating on which to get. Maybe I will wait until they come out and make my decision then. I just find it hard to leave Microsoft, I like their exclusive game titles. And from what I can tell Xbox Live is set up way better than Playstation Network.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankGTI503 View Post
    Really you're going with the PS4 not Xbox one? Man I've been debating on which to get. Maybe I will wait until they come out and make my decision then. I just find it hard to leave Microsoft, I like their exclusive game titles. And from what I can tell Xbox Live is set up way better than Playstation Network.
    you NEED to do some serious reading up xbox one is a complete let down only a gamer n00b would buy it there are a couple of threads about it but one of the biggest issues with it is that u cant play preowned titles unless u pay an extra fee on top of your gold fee to play them :|

also lol at u offering your GT when u dont play much :| useful much
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyfish07 View Post
    I'd leave mine but my Xbox live is not Gold at the moment....and I'm probably not going to buy another subscription because I'm abandoning Microsoft for the PS4
    no need to abandon them just yet let the ps4 come down in price u have about a year or so before they stop selling xbox 360 games and they are gunna continue to release new titles so its not all doom n gloom just yet
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

fukk xbox...ps4 all the wayyy ......hands down!!!

I wish I could have the playstation on the xbox network. What a joy that would be. Until playstation can fix their network, they won't have my money. I didn't buy a ps3, and I won't buy a ps4 - and I'm not going to complain about a few dollars to play games - I will be getting the xbox1 just for the exclusive titles and the 403840238402834% better online gaming experience you get with xbox .. promise you that xbox live will never go down to hackers or have our documents ever be at risk due to hackers lol what a joke that was and its bound to happen again