Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xbox

PokerOwned Pro

xbox

Anyone here pre order the xbox one? Can't wait for this baby!!

PokerOwned Master
    i preorded this xbox one and theps4 for thats how i role

PokerOwned Veteran
    I didn't preorder it but I wil definitely get it before ps4 tho I will be having both systems in the future

I was thinking about getting one here for when my grandchildren visit. This seems like it would entertain them, and who knows, I might turn it on when no one there.

PokerOwned Pro
    Anyone who orders the new Xbox is gonna be getting ripped off!! First it retails 100 more than the PS4. The PS4's hardware (specs) are better than Xbox 1. And the exclusives look a lot better too. Also multiplayer is free for PS4. Plus a plethora of other features that basically just dominate the Xbox 1. I encourage everyone to try before you buy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drock1116 View Post
    Anyone who orders the new Xbox is gonna be getting ripped off!! First it retails 100 more than the PS4. The PS4's hardware (specs) are better than Xbox 1. And the exclusives look a lot better too. Also multiplayer is free for PS4. Plus a plethora of other features that basically just dominate the Xbox 1. I encourage everyone to try before you buy!!!
    this pretty much as i said in one of the other threads about this when it first came out, it really was a let down for the actual gamers, but microsofts pr team aint dummys i bet that soon everyone that preorders or buys the xbox one before a certain date will get a bundle copy with the latest forza and the latest fifa/madden game for the "casual" gamers which will help tip sales xbox way
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Hubby did we already have 8 gaming systems ey whats one more right lol. Now its getting him to share it with the kids lmao.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea im really excited for the new xbox one, so many good games

PokerOwned Pro
    this is gonna be epic and the bf4 game comes out soon im so stoked

DegenDonkey
    This reminds me that I have to sell my current black xbox(whatever model it is) and get what I can out of it. I don't really have aspirations of buying the "next best thing" since I don't really game at all anymore. :\

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast