Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Not a good way to learn to play poker, but a better time killer than candy crush or whatever the addictive mobile game of the month is... angry birds, etc.

PokerOwned Pro
    Never had a chance to play this yet where do you go to try it out?

PokerOwned Pro
    I dont think I could ever play poker video games. Its way to rigged in terms what your opponent calls you and how easily they fold. It might be good to teach a kid how to play but dont think you'd learn how to beat any game in real life.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalam View Post
    I dont think I could ever play poker video games. Its way to rigged in terms what your opponent calls you and how easily they fold. It might be good to teach a kid how to play but dont think you'd learn how to beat any game in real life.
    It's multiplayer. They play like huge donks too, its worse than the freerolls.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    After playing it for a couple days i believe it is rigged. On the first night I thought it was pretty beast, that is when I first wrote about the game. Now I feel like I don't even want to teach my boy how to play using that game. To many people play to many junk hands and you can not learn that way. I would rather have him play the play money games on the BCP or Carbon....
    The level of play seems about the same as playmoney in real poker sites from what I felt. A plus though is that your boy might be more inclined to play on the xbox than the computer. Idk, I'm just saying. I thought it was fun, with avatars that you can change clothes on and chip tricks and stuff like that. It just felt like a good way to be introduced to poker if anything.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    played over the weekend with my son! pretty good game!! lots of fun!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    You guys should let your kids make their own decisions, not try to get them hooked on gambling at the earliest possible age

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon poker is the best way to win money in my opinion

does it have instructional guides and such? imo books + experience is best for learning. maybe this would be good for learning basic rules though?

Seasoned Veteran
    i used to love the WSOP that came out on the PS2 but its hard to really get into when there isin't realy much at stake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast