Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

WoW, not just best MMO ever, best game ever!

You cant deny the truth of world of warcraft. People talk about outdated graphics, easy gameplay and lack of innovative moves by blizzard, but i say nay! World of warcraft is the best game ever made. Name one other game that can get 10 million people to fork out 10 dollars a month. geeze i want in on that racket.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah I checked that game out at a friends house and it looked amazing! I cant wait till next month, getting the PS4!!!

just because a game is a cash cow does not mean that its any good how is a game with all the negatives u just mentioned any good, its addictive yes but not good, blizzard make much better games hearthstone being one of them
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Wait until elder scrolls online comes out, wow is still awesome though

If you are into greek mythology or greek antiquity there is a neat game called Grepolis. It takes up a ridiculous amount of time though. I would only suggest to someone with a few extra months on there hands....LOL

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like Diablo 2 that was first than WOW

I think that WoW is alot like Silkroad just im playing Silkroad since i was like 16 and i cannot ever quit from it, i think it got some lvls on wow

Even thought I try to create a thread in gaming section, no one discuss anything about it.
    WoW was one time good but now it sucks.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    WOW was a good game and Blizzard has done a good job of updating content over the years nd still has a huge following. Once Elder Scrolls online comes out I think there will be a mass desertion of players.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by durasells View Post
    You cant deny the truth of world of warcraft. People talk about outdated graphics, easy gameplay and lack of innovative moves by blizzard, but i say nay! World of warcraft is the best game ever made. Name one other game that can get 10 million people to fork out 10 dollars a month. geeze i want in on that racket.
    lol i can do better, try madden..that is the best game ever made period, and yep its big online as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast