Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WOW - Mists of Pandara

So they have finally set a release date for this WOW addition. 9/25/12. Haven't decided yet if I'm gonna buy it.

Don't buy it, I just say don't buy it at all. Stop play WoW and you be happy
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

damn...ive already tried it(hard) but theres no way i can take a PANDA seriously........smileyWTF.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Don't buy it, I just say don't buy it at all. Stop play WoW and you be happy
    I stopped playing WOW some time ago. However it is still a great game, and new content makes it sound appealing again.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Never played WOW and I guess I won?t in future

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i played world of warcraft on pc it was pretty good but dint find it as good as age of empires, etc. the starting strategy games by microsoft were the best IMO. mine fav. age of empires 2 was superbbb no fancy 3d and all that but fast amazing gameplay with good graphics and sounds, lots of technologies from stone age to nuclear age or wateva they calld it, fun times specially online wen build full-upgrade insane amount of towers,, defence so nobody can come evn close to ur compound forget attacking

PokerOwned Veteran
    summoning a warrior from the realms of hell doesn't seem like such a bad idea after all

you talking bout world of warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    you talking bout world of warcraft?
    Yes, World of Warcraft is issuing an upgrade at the end of September with a new race, pandas and a new class monk. I think they are making it a "neutral" race, neither horde or alliance which is interesting and I assume with leave the door open for more neutral races in the future.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I sometimes wish I had time to keep up with all new new stuff, way too old and burnt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast