Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

World of Tanks: Tiger I KIA

Finally killed a Tiger in WoT:

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kill them Nazi tanks baby.

Seasoned Veteran
    Is world of tanks really that good? Seems kinda monotonous to me

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dtfbobsaget View Post
    Is world of tanks really that good? Seems kinda monotonous to me
    Ya it is when you get past the idea of having a 50/50 win/loss ratio since the RNG of the match picking lets weaker players "play" with stronger ones.

Once you get enough coin and exp for your crew to have crazy perks, you can turn the tide of the battle. In my VK.30.01H, I stopped an advance through a river crossing, got killed which let my team flank their artillery and win the battle. Lost a lot of coin for repairs however gained something like 1,500 EXP points as opposed to 200+ for win-camping or even 100+ for losing altogether...

P.S. I was able to knock out the lead tank (KV-3 hvy) by my perk which allows the gunner to spot the gun rack, engine, other modules. I used a High Explosive round to the engine and blocked their way. Picked off a couple more b4 the storm tided through on.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry