Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Thread: Wii U

Experienced Member

Wii U

I am thinking about grabbing one soon since I have a wii and like the nintendo games like mario,smash bros and mario kart,ect.How about you guys and gals?

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    there is a few games i like to play on Wii with my son. I seen an ad about those today might look into 1 for a christmas gift. Best game i played on Wii tho with him was Alice in Wonderland. Pretty trippy game

PokerOwned Veteran
    Very good nintendo WII, I have too xD

PokerOwned Veteran
    My friend picked up like a dozen of these hoping to resell. I am contemplating getting one off him.

I have been thinking about picking up a Wii U it looks cool. I own the Wii and have always liked nintendo.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah, Plus the last Nintendo portable product I own is a Gameboy Color...which is still pretty fun I must say haha

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rtaylor86 View Post
    Yeah, Plus the last Nintendo portable product I own is a Gameboy Color...which is still pretty fun I must say haha
    NICE I REMEMBER THE OL DAYS OF Zelda

Banned
    i don't play video games really except when my son wants me to kick his ass at whatever it is that he has in at the time. But we do own a wii as well as other systems, and he does want one, so hopefully it's a good handheld cause he is going to get it. Would thought that damn 3DS woulda been it for a bit longer, damn Nintendo