Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

wii-should I purchase

Wii prices are very low in this area, should I buy one? Curious to see what yall think

igor23

Personally I wouldn't waste my money on a wii, you can buy a 360 somewhat cheap with a few games that does the same thing as the wii with way better Graphics.

PokerOwned God
    it depends on what kind of games you like to play , but personally i agree with mrfury

#NiggasInParis

If you can get a wii for like $100 or cheaper go for it though. Just depends on what games you like to play kiddie games as opposed to adult games lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    Personally I wouldn't waste my money on a wii, you can buy a 360 somewhat cheap with a few games that does the same thing as the wii with way better Graphics.
    i totaly agree i had a wii and my son through the remote straight through my 47 inch flat screen t.v. so i sold it!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

I hope the warranty covered that lol. I'm sure it didn't though.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    I hope the warranty covered that lol. I'm sure it didn't though.
    nope the warranty didnt had to buy new 1 and i purchased xbox 360 with it lol
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Private
    ithink you should buy a wii and buy the super mario bros game i think its awsome plus you get mario kart free to

PokerOwned God
    I strongly recommend the Wii, especially if you can get it for a good price.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    i totaly agree i had a wii and my son through the remote straight through my 47 inch flat screen t.v. so i sold it!
    lol ... sorry ... but that reminds me of a few youtube vids like what you described

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast