Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    They all seem about the same in the long run but I guess I would choose the X-Box

PokerOwned Master
    xbox 360 easy. the only downfall is having to pay for live.

PokerOwned Pro
    without a doubt its xbox 360 now, but things may change as both major gaming consoles are releasing new systems this year

No one here from the master-race? PC gaming is superior in every way. The only reason for consoles are the exclusive titles that don't exist on the PC so I will always have to buy the Nintendo platform just to play the latest Zelda/Mario etc... But comparing 360 and PS3 is pointless since most of the games are made for both.

Seasoned Veteran
    i suggest PC as the best console cause u can upgrade ur PC alot and it has better graphics.... u can play any game u want!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    xbox 360. best games. best graphics. netflix. can do pretty much what the internet can do.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by allinKnowYourRole View Post
    xbox 360. best games. best graphics. netflix. can do pretty much what the internet can do.
    ps3 is actually more like a computer then 360 on account of you being able to surf the web.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ps3 hands down xbox is weak compared to ps3. The online is free on ps3 also dang cheapos and the non free online

Only someone who has never owned a Playstation 3 would say crapbox 360, I own 3 computers, a tablet, a Iphone 5, a Wii, a crapbox 360 and 2 Playstation 3's, reason being is because ps3 is hands down the Ultimate Gaming System... "It does Everything" Namaste!

Quote Originally Posted by jerryss4444 View Post
    i suggest PC as the best console cause u can upgrade ur PC alot and it has better graphics.... u can play any game u want!!!
    Actually is the best... "Steam" but when it comes to "Gaming Systems", Ps3 is the ultimate and even better from what i hear if you own a Vita, I'll be getting the kid one soooooon... so i can of course play it more then him. :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast