Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wsop: Full house poker pro

Has anyone played the new Full House Poker Pro on Xbo 360? For a free game it is pretty BEAST. I am using it to teach my 12 year old how to play. Let me know if you play on Xbox 360. My gamertag is xSTLsFiNeSt314x

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    sounds way cool!! my sons are both learning how to play poker!!

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    I dont think I could ever play poker video games. Its way to rigged in terms what your opponent calls you and how easily they fold. It might be good to teach a kid how to play but dont think you'd learn how to beat any game in real life.

PokerOwned Pro
    I downloaded it, but haven't played it yet. I started a thread about it last week: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f4/...ive-21779.html

I played another poker game once on 360. A friend asked me to try and beat the computer on hard to get teh achievement..you had to play ABC and get really lucky & even then it was hard to win.. i don't even remember the name of it.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 09-13-2013 at 11:31 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    video game poker is a joke all luck in those games wont waste my time playing them

After playing it for a couple days i believe it is rigged. On the first night I thought it was pretty beast, that is when I first wrote about the game. Now I feel like I don't even want to teach my boy how to play using that game. To many people play to many junk hands and you can not learn that way. I would rather have him play the play money games on the BCP or Carbon....

PokerOwned Pro
    it's linked to the mobile app, which i have played that on my phone when i first ogt an iphone...and it was just allin every single hand no matter what

PokerOwned Veteran
    eh its ok, its very clunky. i hope they put out some updates

PokerOwned Veteran
    I feel like I don't even want to teach my boy how to play using that game. To many people play to many junk hands and you can not learn that way. I would rather have him play the play money games on the BCP or Carbon....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The best way to teach a kid to play is give him his allowance, allow him the opportunity sit and learn if he wants. Then take him by all his favorite food establishments and retail outlets the next day with his earnings or lack thereof. Rinse and repeat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast