Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

deletetest3

Playstation Move

This thing sucks, don't get it. There are no good games out for it, its a waste of money. Trust me.

TupacShockORaq
    I've played it, extensively.. It isnt that good right now but it has potential. I think once more games come out that are online and 2nd generation it will be 100x's better.

Corporal
    Thanks for the advice on the playstation move. I own a PS3 and thought about buying the move, but I was not sure if it would be a good buy. Now I know that I should just stick to the wii for now until they improve the move. Anyways I heard that the the 360 motion system works better, I wonder if that is true?

Zab
    Supposedly the Kinect is better.. I have tried the move and its not that great. Lack of games and online play so far
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ahaa kool information,,, i am not gonna buy it as well ,,, atleast for the moment , if they improve it maybe,....