Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Playing World of Warcraft on the Kinect

Cool Video

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Looks pretty awesome!! Kinect is so sweet. Blows wii away. the freedom of no controller is just sickkk.

Zab
    Super impressed with the kinect technology.. The games arent there yet, but someday will be.

Look out when that happens.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    Very good video, really new technologies increasingly move at any time all of these games will be projected directly as in a dream and each may create your own reality

Knight
    I couldn't imagine actually raiding on WoW using that... would be pretty fun if you were just running around questing though ^_^

Private
    Wow it seems fun. If i have this at home i might think of playing wow again. But really for raiding it will be little bit confusing i think

Corporal
    That could actually make it fun again. Hope it works out i might get to playing it again

Private
    world of warcraft is a great game but a recent research showed that you can addict to that game so you have to play regulary good luck

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by flirt4o2 View Post
    world of warcraft is a great game but a recent research showed that you can addict to that game so you have to play regulary good luck
    I played WoW for 6 years (since it was released).

Anyone who says they are "addicted" to WoW has never actually been addicted to something. WoW is a game and you can quit playing whenever you want to (I recently just quit because poker is much more fun ^_^). I have not thought twice about it and I do not have withdrawals to go play it again or anything like that.

Private
    For some players WoW is really addicted game, but really at the moment at least for me the game isn`t so fun like it was in the begining.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast