Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Thread: Team fortress 2

Experienced Member

Team fortress 2

TF2 is a great game FPS its a cartoon feel to game but quite fun to play many different games capture point, capture flag, Territorial control,payload,king of hill,area team death match,MvM - Mann vs Machine, and other mods Saxton Hale, prop hunt, also some how the game has been around since October 10, 2007 and 394 updates. as of May 21, 2009 game Patch items such as weapon and hats for players became available they also released unusual hats that had a virtual effect with the hat that came from a crate that need to be opened with a key purchased for steam. and ever since then the TF2 market place has been growing where real $ and valuable items are for trade and sale in between users and there is a estimated 50 million $ on all items in game. the game is also free to play as of June 23, 2011 but with a ftp account your not able to trade until you make a purchase in steam store. hope to see you there if you want message me and i add you in game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My youngest daughter asked me to start playing this so we could play together onling, now due to her social anxiety issues she still hasnt played w/ me on public servers... WTF I play mostly dustbowl find me (ZMITAL, PDPappy) ad dadley on TF2 servers...

PokerOwned Veteran
    LOve my Demo Man,... but better at Medic and Engi... guess it's cuz I'm so OLD... (school) Or maybe I just Suck!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Really Suckin' at TF2 this weel.... guess I need to focus and not have the distraction of working on PO points whilst I Play...

PokerOwned Veteran
    so the Suckage continues after my personal bes damage done w/ the demo man lil' cannon... all downhill this week, playing the worst medic and engie I'v played since I first started this oddly addictive mpolf2p game... need to figure out how to use the joystick w/ this as my trac ball is pr much hosed n' I don't seem to have a mouse that i like w/ this game... any suggs anyone?

PokerOwned Veteran
    more suckage this week but a couple of good bouts... getting to play more offensive characters as there are full support rosters on most of the servers i've hit this week....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Got told last night that I was the worst engie ever... prolly would have hurt more if it was'nt true... love this game, don't seem to be getting better???