Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Thread: Nintendo Wii U

Cool Nintendo Wii U

What are you think about this?

Are you going to buy this one next year?

YouTube - ‪Nintendo Wii U Trailer (E3 2011)‬‏
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant Major
    nice this ..

With that posts you will not recieve any points if you that you want, so tell me why do you think it's nice?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm still iffy on buying anything console wise...they still can't match the things a PC can do...

Probably sticking to xbox, but the wii u looks pretty innovative so far. It just depends on how much it costs and what games will be on it.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    I'm still iffy on buying anything console wise...they still can't match the things a PC can do...
    The only thing I play on the PC is strategy games like:

Well I play Starcraft 2 as Strategy game but I remember I play first Red Alert game it was fun.

PokerOwned Moderator
    It looks cool, but from what I've seen, hard core gamers aren't impressed. The controllers allow for yet a different type of gameplay but they are pretty damn huge. Nintendo won't have that many cool games. Then again, all PS3 and Xbox 360 have are FPS clones, but most gamers like those anyway. I predict that the Nintendo U isn't going to sell well. It'll be expensive, not that much advanced that current generation consoles. What made the Wii a success was that it was innovative and cheap. Don't think the U is a big leap in gaming, and the high price tag with most people who wanted a current generation console already having the PS3 or Xbox 360 probably won't get that many sales. I think the 3DS is more exciting, except for the headaches.