Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

PokerOwned Demi-God

The New Nintendo NX

The Nintendo NX goes on sale in March 2017 for $299. I haven't purchase a game console in years because I quit playing home games. But, I'm going to purchase this one and the new Super Mario and Zelda games within the first week of release.

Cool this New nintendo device seems gnarley. maybe I will check it out, lord willing in 2017.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Yea I might grab this come Christmas time.....Wonder how the graphics are...That's all I care about when new gaming consoles get released...How are the graphics? LOL

and sports games....Nintendo wasn't much of a sports gaming console......

I did like the WWF/WCW games I think WWF No Mercy, WCW Revenge.....Ken Griffey Jr baseball was classic aswell...

MAriners were unstoppable. If I'm remembering correctly

PokerOwned God
    Interesting that after all this time they're bringing out a new system. Wonder if they'll be able to be competitive with Xbox and PS.

#NiggasInParis

Right around the holiday they bring out a new system....nice to se Nintendo make a new console. Graphics better be legit...

well seeee

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Right around the holiday they bring out a new system....nice to se Nintendo make a new console. Graphics better be legit...

well seeee
    Cool...
    Mac Customer Care