Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

PokerOwned Veteran

I'm an Xbox fan but I admit it - Sony won the console wars!

I've always chosen the 360 over the playstation 3. I really think the 360 is an all around better system vs the ps3 but I gotta admit. Microsoft royally screwed themselves this time around, Sony won this war before it even started and I'm not the only Xbox loyalist that is switching sides. Some of the most hardcore Xbox fans have already sworn off the Xbox One because we are pissed.

Xbox One - Have to pay to play used games. Always on, Have to have an internet connection and check in online every 24 hours or your system will be useless....mandatory Kinect. Have to pay an online subscription on top of all this. DDR 3 ram.....500gb non replacable hard drive.

Ps4 - DDR5 Ram, can play used games with no fee. No online subscription fees. Can play offline with zero restrictions. Better Exclusives. $100 dollars cheaper. Replaceable hard drives.

The used games pisses me off more than anything else. I think Microsoft expected Sony to follow suit on the used games issue but if so, it backfired on them. Even Microsoft back peddles and removes the used game restrictions, drops the price $200 dollars, and apologizes for all of this mandatory nonsense......Sorry Microsoft, you fonkered up. Sony just earned themselves about 100,000 more loyalists.

PokerOwned Pro
    I was an Xbox fan from way back. Haven't played on either system the last few years- outside of playing games with my younger cousins on holidays and stuff. However, the PS4 does blow the Xboxone out of the water on presentation alone. If the game line up looks promising, I will probably jump back in and get the PS system. I woudln't touch the xbox with that spy system- and non-sharable games for a second.

Experienced Member
    Im a sony fan and i know this ps4 is the best game i never seen before :O

I've been a PS fan since the first one came out. If you're a first person shooter kind of player, XBOX is the better system (if for anything, HALO). I'm Metal Gear/God of War though...

yeah the used game thing is a massive cock up and i think is whats gunna cause most of the loyalists over...the good news is that games will still be released and sold on 360s for at least another year yet so its not toal bad shit from microsoft but if/when i get round to getting a new console i think itl be the ps4
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    I agree with most of the posts on here, and this is coming from a very avid Xbox 360 player. I've had my 360 since it came out, and I've got to admit that the Playstation 4 is actually looking really good right about now. I'm still on the fence, but right now, the PS4 is what I'm leaning towards for next-gen.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well Microsoft now back-peddled on the DRM and they got rid of the 24 hour check in restriction. I'm still not buying...they pissed me off and they haven't kissed enough ass to make up for it....lol