Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Has anyone every tried out Dragon's Tale? The bitcoin MMO.

I started to play this cuz, btc prices are sky high atm. Its is a MMO game and a gambling site all rolled into one. You get free .001 chips to start and play thru a series of games and exploration to level up, unlocking new free chips and new games as you progress.

I'll put a link here, it is not an affiliate link. Just the url for the game for any who are interested in making some free bitcoins.

Dragon's Tale - Home

If you have any questions or would like a tour, LMK as I've been playing for a few days now. GL allz.

-Cookies

SendCookies in DT as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    how many chips can you get from this?

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    hmm...I just started this game and it looks like if you take advantage of all the promotions and get a good 'mentor' you can get up to 50 btm in game to take free shots at making more and to level up and learn the game.

The game is a bit complex, but, there is a wiki and most of the regulars are very friendly and will usually help out any newbies I was really confused about the game play but there were a lot of ppl in the game willing to help, esp with the tasks to level up and how to play the different games. Here is the link to the wiki and ask me or cookies anytime if you have any questions

Main Page - Dragons

PokerOwned Master
    sounds like a ponzi scheme, are you guys boosters for the U? Nevin Shapiro much!!!???!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    sounds like a ponzi scheme, are you guys boosters for the U? Nevin Shapiro much!!!???!!
    People call you an idiot much? If you don't like it, don't play or comment fool. Fakin Trolls!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    word
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha