Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Thread: Modding

PokerOwned Veteran

Modding

I keep reading things on how to soft mod my wii but dont know if i I should even attempt this. Heard something like bricking the system and such any thoughts?

Knight
    I have modded a i-pod before, no big deal. I do not know anything about Wii's though so I cant be of more help I would suggest looking up some hacking sites and seeing what you can find out about it.

I suggest mod chipping it softmods are crap and do small ammounts of permanent damage to your consoles bios..

Chips add a extra flash memory that you install onto and can always be removed or switched off like they were never there..

installing them is alot easier then one would think too PM me if you need some help

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Why do people even take the time to hack the game systems?

It's just a video game, not for a million dollars.

Zab
    I tried to hack my PS2 Once.. Soldered something something.. Put it back together.... It was dead forever
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s