Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar

This might in wrong section but here it goes.

I'm not a huge gamer but love cards. Just got an Ipod touch 4G and want someone who has ran poker apps to give me some insight on what is hot and whats not. Don't mind paying for them but want something where you can get a decent game. Not the facebook poker disguised as bingo shit. Something where you're playing real people (who you might know or don't) who care about playing the game. Being from USA, not necessarily looking to play for real money but that is a plus. At least you know your getting some effort from the participates.

Love the short table games which seem perfect for a quick session on the hand held device. Both cash table and SnG would be nice as well. Sure some of you have been in my shoes and have not had a clue to what was a good app or not. Thanks in advance for any helpful advice and direction for me to make an informed decision based on some true users and poker players.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    I installed a PokerStars mobile client on iPad and it's enough for me