Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

PokerOwned Master

madden 13 xbox360

hi all. I didnt know if any of you wanted to run a game of Madden 13. I will probably beat you so if you are up for it bring it. Open challenge to anyone on here. Brizzing it

Experienced Member
    somethimes i have a big cash in tournaments with a small buy in

Seasoned Veteran
    I do not like neither xbox360 nor madden 13.

PokerOwned Master
    thats cool ludo let me know if you want to run one. I still play and will beat anyone who wants to step up.

PokerOwned Master
    You guys all see that no one has replied to this thread. So I guess I will proclaim myself the Madden Champion of PO. I have made the thread and it is clear no one has stepped up to the simple challenge. If anyone thinks they can do anything, Brizzzing it.

PokerOwned Master
    Wow even after that no one dares step up to the challenge. How about this you can pick my team. I will still represent.

PokerOwned Master
    This is pretty bad and I will document it once a week how no one will step up. I know some one wants to . Don't be shy.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You should go to the gaming forums, whatever they are. Which team do you pick?

Banned
    ima beast at madden none of yall can see me im the greatest all time like muhammad like jordan like lebron like all the other beast even jimmie johnson bc im a white guy but you know its all good