Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2

So I bought this around when it first came out and put it down shortly there after when Rift out out their expansion. Quickly got bored with Rift as there was no new content below level 50. Boooo!
    Anyway I've gone back to playing GW2 now and having lots of fun. The price of the software is pretty steep I thought originally. However there is no paid subscription. So it's ok to put it down when you get busy with real life and not feel guilty you paid for a month you aren't using. I see this as a major plus.

it seems u really like games....lmao......LOL........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    I have not played this game but I'm gonna try it.

Seasoned Veteran
    I enjoy world of warcraft over guild wars 2

I love this game! I play a lot with it every day. D

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    So I bought this around when it first came out and put it down shortly there after when Rift out out their expansion. Quickly got bored with Rift as there was no new content below level 50. Boooo!
    Anyway I've gone back to playing GW2 now and having lots of fun. The price of the software is pretty steep I thought originally. However there is no paid subscription. So it's ok to put it down when you get busy with real life and not feel guilty you paid for a month you aren't using. I see this as a major plus.
    Yeah, I played GW for a LONG TIME and now play GW 2 I didnt like a lot of the changes and some of the things they have done but I still like this game alot and it has the model that I like alot.