Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2

I just purchesed game and discovered there is a 14gig dl required .... i have a hot spot with 12g monthly limit booo...i need to borrow someones xfinity.....guess ill have to break down and bring my machine to my old ladys house......gonna be on vabbi server if anyone else here plays....

yeah there is something in it

Experienced Member
    I registered today, Need for Speed​​, and home to some very cool game but slowly it is difficult to realize

So I bought Guild Wars 2 on Friday. It's pretty good and there's no monthly subscription which is great!

Really enjoying this game now...lots of options for customization of your character.

And now I am already getting bored with it. lol It's actually quite reptitive and in a few weeks I will probably stop playing it altogether.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i must purchase new XBOX360 game on monday. U tell me which game must i get?? Right now in my mind i got MAX PAYNE 3 anything else u recommend me to buy? i hav no idea wat r the latest games out but my favs gears of war 2 (not play part 3) all cod series gta iv so nething similar to those i wud enjoy wat will u recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    i must purchase new XBOX360 game on monday. U tell me which game must i get?? Right now in my mind i got MAX PAYNE 3 anything else u recommend me to buy? i hav no idea wat r the latest games out but my favs gears of war 2 (not play part 3) all cod series gta iv so nething similar to those i wud enjoy wat will u recommend.
    Checkout the site Video Game Reviews & News - GameSpot.com they have game reviews on everything and will be able to tell you what is popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    And now I am already getting bored with it. lol It's actually quite reptitive and in a few weeks I will probably stop playing it altogether.
    LOL. That's the good thing about not having a subscription. You can stop playing and come back any time without wasting a monthly fee.

I bought it to mess around on when I have some free time. It's pretty fun.
    Last edited by RageMachine; 09-28-2012 at 03:40 PM.