Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta v

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran

Gta v

Coming out Sept. 17!

Who's excited for this game? The trailers look great and I think its gonna be the best game ever made. Idk why some people didn't like GTA 4 but that was pretty damn good.

PokerOwned Master
    the game looks been waiting a long time for the new gta game

PokerOwned Veteran
    im so excited for this game i have loved every gta game especially san andreas this game looks amazing and should be a awesome game o play for hundreds of hours of gaming!!

Dont you hate it when you walking out to your car from work and you have some crack in the car and bonk it when you get home from a nice day of work. Then Boom you found out somebody just GTA your ride.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    This game is definitely worth more than the $60 when you compare some of the other games that are for $60 lol.

Is this games came on XBOX release in 17 Sept ..? and how much in US droller ?

Why play this bs game? you can come along with me and i'll show you how to pop into honda's and toyota.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    well worth the price tag love the gtaseries and every game iv played of the series this gta v should be awesome to play for many many manyhours so excited

PokerOwned Master
    Only one more to wait !!! Anxious as hell !!! This will quite possibly be the greatest game on PS3 !!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    that game looks freaking amazing. def gettin it when it comes out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast