Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Gauntlet the old Arcade game

Ok old school players...who remembers Gauntlet the quick dungeon run through for up to 4 players in the arcades? It was one of the first games you could put another quarter in and pick up where you left off. Anyway, I read the other day they are going to make a pc version of this oldie.

My buds and I would DOMINATE that game. Later on I found a PC clone of it and played it with my sons when they were younger.
    I probably have that PC version laying around somewhere but it didn't work on anything past Win98.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

I waste so many quarters at golfland on this stupid games. after that i got smart and string a thread to the tokens and play it for free all day.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont play arcade games at all they are a waste of money in my opinion

PokerOwned Veteran
    I also used many quarters on this "red warrior is about to die". Also there was a sci-fi four player game called "quartet" which was similar.

igor

I loved the game, i just wish there was an actual final level.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/