Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Favorite games?

I'll own anyone in Tekken when I play Eddie Gordo, and I would definitely own anyone on this planet playing Ken in the Street Fighters..... hadoken ....I win

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Seasoned Veteran
    Racing - Need for Speed, sport - FIFA, NHL, NFL games, FPS - Call of Duty, Medal of Honor and Battlefield
    Last edited by skull96; 04-15-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Need for Speed, sport - FIFA

Seasoned Veteran
    my favorite game is Counter strike Go. it s an online game you can play with your friends and have lots of fun.The best game evere. You kill terrorist and,i also play san andreas. and other sims games . Sorry for my writing i dont speak english goood so yrah

Except from poker, my absolute favourite game to play is digimon world 1 for the playstation 1. Best oldschool rpg game ever, and brings back lots of memories. I play this one on a playstation emulator on my computer, works astounishingly well.

PokerOwned Master
    Well, EA Sports games are very fun to play, especially FIFA 15. FIFA 16 is coming out in late September.

Experienced Member
    The Pokémon Company president Tsunekazu Ishihara announced Pokémon Go today, saying the game was inspired by the massively multiplayer, location-based, AR game Ingress, which was originally developed within Google. Like Ingress, Pokémon Go is a location-based game, letting players track, capture, battle and train Pokémon in real-world settings. i think i'll been this game .

Skyrim with modes, very great. The dragon age series has a great story, the mass effect series aswell, and i love nba 2k this made e appreciate basketball really addicted to it and i can't wait for fallout 4 to appear, really love everything bethseda makes; and ofcourse can't forget about the witcher series one of the greatest storylines in a game ever.

Experienced Member
    Residents Evils,the last of us, Uncharted saga, and probably the new Uncharted 4 when comes out i can't wait more for that game

Experienced Member
    me personally is omaha, pot limit, 6max

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast