Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Fantasy "Pro NFL Pick 'em" League

For more information on how this league works please visit Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem. This league is done on yahoo. You pick a winner to EACH game EVERY week. I'm thinking about making this a spread league if most people are interested in it (picking teams based on the spread). I'm not sure how much points it will cost yet, just want to throw this out there and see how many people are interested. I was thinking about 1000 points for the year. We can also make side bets each week too on who will have the best record for the week. Post on here if you want more info.

League does not start until a few days before week one of the regular season. There is no limit the number of people that can join either. In fact the more people that join the bigger the prize pool is. Depending on the number of people we have before week 1 begins, we all can talk about payouts, ex. winner take all or top 20% cash etc.
    Last edited by trubbluffer; 08-18-2012 at 02:43 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    i will do it i will have the 1k to you by saturday or sunday

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    Okay nice. I am setting up the league as we speak and ill be sending out invites this weekend once people have sent me the points. I'll put your name on the list.
    you i am gonna sell some paypal after i get paid and i will do it i will let you know

I am in, sent my points this morning
    Good luck everyone!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i will be in as soon as i get the 1K pts. Just to start the payout discussion, imo, a certain amount of the 1k should go towards the overall full year prize and some should go towards weekly winners. For example, lets say we get 10 people signed up (hopefully more). Then say 500 goes towards overall, so 5K, maybe 3500 to winner 1500 to runnerup, then other 5k gets divided up for winner each week, so roughly 300 per week to winner. Just a thought, just think it makes each week more interesting.

PokerOwned Pro
    I like the idea but I was thinking more along the lines of having weekly sidebets. Somewhere in the range of 50-100 points week, best record for the week takes the weekly pool. BTW I am going to be doing a spread sheet and ill post the file weekly that will show how everyone did that week as well as what place everyone is in overall.

Im open to new ideas though and it will probably end in a league vote before the preseason.
    Last edited by trubbluffer; 08-19-2012 at 09:26 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    bump

PokerOwned Pro
    bump

PokerOwned Pro
    bump

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hope more people join, it's basically a football pool, you pick the winners each week, most wins win. When i joined looked like only 2 other teams. Reg season is getting close, hopefully see some more interest soon. Trubbluffer has it all set up on yahoo, was very easy to reg and set up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast