Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Battlefield 4 VS Call Of Duty Ghost .

Has anyone played BF4 and COD ghost if so please give me your input which do you think is better ? I think battlefield is way better game .

Experienced Member
    Agree with you 100%, Battlefield 4 is a way better game. Conquest alone gives it a huge advantage over CoD. Also you can destroy buildings and what guy doesn't like being able to decimate things with explosives? You find me a guy who says he doesn't like that and I will show you a liar! Battlefield also gets bonus points for the use of vehicles which CoD doesn't have.

The one thing I do like about CoD though is the extinction mode of the game. It gives me that Hordes feel from the Gears of War games and I really enjoyed that.

Anyway, Battlefield 4 all the way and this is coming from a guy who has played most of the CoD games and enjoyed them lots. Just my 2?

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    I ve always liked the Call od Duty series more personally "just my 2?"

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    oh I guess I should say that zombies is the deciding factor for me

PokerOwned Veteran
    The only thing that kinda sucks about the Call of Duty games at the ends of every story it just yells out sequel!! But I dont know of another MMOFPS where you can ride tanks and fly war hawks. So I gotta give it to Battlefield 4.

i like battleship more then call of duty, battleship its a more strategies then call of duty.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I thought the campaign on cod ghost was a lot more fun and challenging

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just got battlefield 4 and although I havent play it yet on my xbox 1 I like forward to doing so

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don't think ill be playing either of those games

Seasoned Veteran
    Battlefield 4 all the way man. Call of duty is cool too but when u watch the kill cams sometimes u dont even get hit and u dead .Bunk as hell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast