Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: chess

Seasoned Veteran
    i used to play chess now its poker FTW

I play semi competitively i guess? won the chicago open in my section recently for $4k... Atm rated like 1500 but true rating closer to 1800 so if u wanna play HMU

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    I just learned how to play the game a few months ago. It's a pretty hard game. Can't beat the computer yet.

Seasoned Veteran

sombody have link chess oonline please

PokerOwned Veteran
    Chess is so difficult I can't even beat the computer lol , poker I'm much better at maybe I suck at chess cuz I don't know how all the pieces move lol

no patience for any type of sports/ games...i only do poker cause theres $$ involved, otherwise its a torture for me .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    i used to play lots of games including chess but now only for money very sad

Chess is basically a right of passage in my family.... Chess will be one those games that will live on for hundreds of years with the same rules. As where many other games will adapt and change. There is something comforting about this!

-StackSnack

PokerOwned Veteran
    I wish I was a stronger player at chess. Never really had enough games experience. Like it though but don't play much.

Parlay Champion
    A great man once said, "This shit is chess not checkers". Everybody should learn to play chess. There are many aspects in life where chess is used in, from poker to war. Learn it, Live it, Be it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast