Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Seasoned Veteran

CABAL ONLINE-the best

An evil entity known as CABAL decimated the once prosperous Nevareth with a fury and destruction never seen before. The land was left barren, with survivors scattered across the land; all hope seemed lost. Amidst the devastation, seven great masters rose up, wielding the ancient abilities of the Force Power. Their teachings shielded the survivors from the CABAL and allowed them to rebuild.

Centuries later, man had all but forgotten their oppresive beginnings and the teachings of the seven masters. For the next thousand years, people have lived in peace, but CABAL is conspiring a new evil again to cleanse the land once more. It is breeding a child to be the new king of the people, and so once again devastation may ensue. This is where the hero (players) have to face the invaders of Nevareth and uncover the conspiracy behind it and defeat it before it's too late.

PokerOwned God
    what does that have to do with poker u r in the wrong forum

Seasoned Veteren
    i dont anderstand anything where i am, who i? wha os this all???

Seasoned Veteran
    Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft you doing here if I posted in wrong section? but if you're right one to delete the post and I apologize for the mistake.

Is it Cabal Online MMORPG talking here or are you just posting random?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush