Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,010

BTC Rate: $9313.07

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Billiards

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    393

    Billiards

    who likes to play billiards?
    I very like it the billiards.

  2. #2
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,905
    hot whore maybe, bimbo most definitely waste of space on this forum? undoubtedly please stop getting by on life with your looks try and engage that brain of yours if you are capable and come up with a thread worth reading, better yet go back and ANSWER in the 463246354345328 threads you have already created
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    208
    i think you should stop filling up the threads with your nasty comments are you ever just happy

  4. #4
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat2 View Post
    i think you should stop filling up the threads with your nasty comments are you ever just happy
    when she makes a meaningful post about something worth while and not just spam for her 5 fkin points then i shall reply accordingly, untill that time she can suck my fat raging ballsack
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  5. #5
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39
    i like it... lol.. but not online. there are no good and realistic games

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    hot whore maybe, bimbo most definitely waste of space on this forum? undoubtedly please stop getting by on life with your looks try and engage that brain of yours if you are capable and come up with a thread worth reading, better yet go back and ANSWER in the 463246354345328 threads you have already created
    You idiot gay!!! Leave me alone!!! Your mother and sister is hot whore!! You idiot bugger dung beetle!!!

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutta9413 View Post
    You idiot gay!!! Leave me alone!!! Your mother and sister is hot whore!! You idiot bugger dung beetle!!!
    Lol, but as for the topic, i like it. Mostly on tablets tho - there are some good pool apps.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Lol, but as for the topic, i like it. Mostly on tablets tho - there are some good pool apps.
    I'm sorry to see this in writing in the topic. But azreal1 no leave me alone.......... :/
    I a lot I used to play billiards.
    What apps do you play?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •