Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

PokerOwned God

Best set up for COD MW3

For all around defense, offense, get yer kill streaks you need? ScarL, Grenade launcher attachment, Silencer attachment, steel sights only, RPG Secondary,

Perks: Slight of hand (load fast) pro, Stalker pro, Marksman pro or steady aim pro.
    Defense: any shot gun azz hat runs near you use RPG to get them "all blowed up". Silencer allows you to stay off radar and stalker keeps you off map completely - no "knife/shot in the back" scenarios.
    Offense: anyone u shoot 3 times and then they run around a wall half dead> shoot grenade and finish them off. Anyone holing up in a room or when playing Domination will eat an RPG for a multi kill.

Death streak: last stand
    Scar/silencer is extremely accurate yet has some power and a gd fire rate.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I havent played much online but ive always wondered what the best set up is. Overall it depends on how you use it as well, gotta get used it.

monder warfare,modern warfare 2 , modern warfare 3, best setup is a sniper rifle ... nuff said

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love the ScarL even though I?ve unlocked better rifles... it is fast and quite effective. My biggest killstreak with it was 25, I think.

Seasoned Veteran
    definitely this: pp90 with extended mags. extreme conditioning, assassin, and steady aim. kill confirmed. 6th prestige in 3 days .