Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Seasoned Veteran

is this a bad game?

I have seen a lot of people hating on this game. Why do they hate it so much? I've watched a couple of gameplay videos, and the environments look awesome and the graphics look amazing. I've only heard positive things about this MW3. Now I'm going to check out Battlefield 3 because I've only heard positive things about it too. Why do so much people say MW3 sucks? Is it the gameplay or multiplayer?

PokerOwned God
    MW3 is the best. ITs one place where the game play is the same across each game - you get to know your opponent and crush them! Its in your face game play makes it very personal - the action makes you flinch in your chair.the best part is you can play the same group of players over and over if you want an tak smack.

PokerOwned Veteran
    mw3 is the besta game by far

Call of duty modern warfare 3 is the best first person shooter game ever in my opinion.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its a great game, people mainly hate on it because they say thats its just like the old game with a few tweaks and different maps. But thats what it should be about, the game shouldn't completely change like some people want it. The single player campaign is relatively short that takes about 5 hrs to finish and I think its really good. People dont like a short campaign but the variety of maps and the story is really fun to play. Gameplay is awesome and multiplayer is what the game is all about for a lot of people. I dont play a lot of multiplayer but its still fun.

It has a new survival mode that you can play solo or with friends and I think thats the best part of the game that will make you play the game for hours. Must get imo.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    is actually one of the most mentioned name in the world of video games so maybe the players expected more about the game