Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

arcadeweb battle kraft

Ok so this game has 3 levels. I have been trying to beat the game. It seems inpossible. Has anyone played this game and if not give it a try if you like a challenge. It can get frustrating though. i have not been able to get past the 3 rd level and its driving me nuts.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Havent tried it yet , am going to purchase it to get it a try .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have not played good but I'll see to see if I find to play then you notice

PokerOwned Master
    Its free no sign up or download. its very addicting and hard

PokerOwned Master
    anyone that likes a challenge I challenge you to get to the end of the 3rd level on this game . I havent yet but i will keep trying.

PokerOwned Master
    Update the game is still a challenge. I have got to wave 4 on the 3rd level which I challenge any of you to do. I got to wave 4 twice and cant seem to get back there but I am still trying. Someone give it a shot its mad addicting .

PokerOwned Master
    seriously someone try this out. Its simple and it takes 10 minutes. Its fun, but I cant log in latly maybe I played my quota

PokerOwned Master
    No gamers in here?/ Seriously folks , go to arcadeweb its free, go to strategy, go to Battle Kraft, it takes ten minutes to get to impossible level 3. Bring it cause I would love to see if anyone tries this. Its free no sign up. Try it.

PokerOwned Master
    almost got past the 4th wave of the 3rd level. trust me in this game that is an accomplishment

PokerOwned Master
    update regular 4th waver now. had a friend get to the 5th wave and almost beat the 5th wave after we collaborated. Seriously if you guys want a fun challenge go for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast