Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

any one heard of the new ps4 ??

is it worth the money or ??

Seasoned Veteran
    It still has awhile to be released and I still havent seen all of the games to be released along with it.... Im sure it will be worth the bucks once it is available though.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Heard Assassins Creed 4 will be released on it. I think a lot of games will come on it as well as on ps3. They'll prolly release games on both to keep the market that doesnt want to buy a ps4. I think it'll come out towards the end of the year.

I'm sure it will be nicer than the PS3 but I'm not too sure on how much better it will be than the PS3.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    no i dont know wath it is ,,,,,,,,,,,sorry ,,,,,,,,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

It certainly will be a powerfull console, but not as good as Xbox720..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    Of course it will be worth the money, all games created after the release of ps4 will be released on there, tthey will make games for ps3 still for a little while then stop, just like when ps3 came out and they did for ps2, or how they did reg xbox for xbox 360, how old are you guys? How long have you played video games, if you are my age (22) or older you have been through the release of a new game console and know the drill

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My thing is this what possibly could be added to the PS4 or the Xbox 720 that would make it worth shelling out $700 if i already have the PS3 and the xbox 360? To me there is not a whole lot to upgrade so Im not jumping on it Ill wait til it comes down to about $300 then get it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    My thing is this what possibly could be added to the PS4 or the Xbox 720 that would make it worth shelling out $700 if i already have the PS3 and the xbox 360? To me there is not a whole lot to upgrade so Im not jumping on it Ill wait til it comes down to about $300 then get it.
    This article backs you up, Nvidia compares PS4 specs to a 'low-end CPU' | News | TechRadar
    But truth is if you play online like i do for COD etc. everyone will be on the new console games will start going over to the new console only releasing on them and not the old ones sooner or later, you will have to switch over just to play with others.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    This article backs you up, Nvidia compares PS4 specs to a 'low-end CPU' | News | TechRadar
    But truth is if you play online like i do for COD etc. everyone will be on the new console games will start going over to the new console only releasing on them and not the old ones sooner or later, you will have to switch over just to play with others.
    Very true but there will still be a lot of people like me who cant afford to shell out $700 for a new console. So I should be fine and plus I will wait a while to see some reviews on it once it comes out cuz if i did spend $700 and it was no better then what I had I would be pissed and my wife would kick my ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast