Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

NFL Rookie of the Year?

Who do you all think should be rookie of the year? I will go with Andy Dalton.

PokerOwned God
    I agree, Andy Dalton has had a fantastic year. I think Cam will get some votes too.

PokerOwned God
    3 times the charm ... i also agree with u 2. he has been great.

#NiggasInParis

Dalton has been good. But he seemed to struggle without his fellow rookie AJ Greene. So i would think Greene deserves as much credit as dalton

I would have to say even though the Carolina Panthers aren't very goos right now, Cam newton has been a great add to their team and is not to bad as a QB so I can put him in the mix

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I would have to say even though the Carolina Panthers aren't very goos right now, Cam newton has been a great add to their team and is not to bad as a QB so I can put him in the mix
    No matter who is the rookie of the year. In the coming years Cam newton will definately prove to be the best of his years draft. He is already showing glimpses of greatness on a bad team.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Andy Dalton is this year's Rookie of the Year and really the surprise of the year. He has taken a bad Bengals team and made them into a contender.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    No matter who is the rookie of the year. In the coming years Cam newton will definately prove to be the best of his years draft. He is already showing glimpses of greatness on a bad team.
    prawney i almost want to cry now hearing you say this .wow.. he he..100 % agree of course...my question for you is will you use him on madden next year..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Bart Starr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Even though it is impossible for him to win this award, I say Jim Harbough. Atleast he will get coach of the year

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast