Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wwe

Seasoned Veteran
    nexus is not bad but i hate the pg thing, I still like old school.....................................

Corporal
    I have always watched wrestling since I was a little kid, but my thing about it right now is they are STILL hyping John Cena up wayyyyy too much! I think that wrestlers who have "proven themselves" need to step aside for new talent

Corporal
    all i want to know is who is raw's gm? when will they tell us?

jake the snake all time fav

Corporal
    john cena might be injured which will be huge blow to rr and wm plans

Corporal
    The whole raw GM thing is a joke in my opinion I think that they have drug that on way too long. I think that it may be Michael Cole or Triple H, by the way has anyone heard when he or if he is gonna make a comeback?

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree a lot of the new wrestlers suck., im in fargo and on thursday tna is comeing mr anderson (mr kennedy) will be there and kurt angle , hulk hogan and macho were one of my favorites i think wrestling is good now with austin and rock back in for a bit but the pg rating has to go it was better with more risky stuff but not too much that kids cant watch, undertaker should never loose the streak but i know that he will some day and when that does it better be to a new franchise wrestler that they want to push to take over the likes of hulk rock austin giant and many more. im rambling but im also drunk and that will happen

PokerOwned Master
    all time is Bret the Hitman Heart, best there ever was....

Master Sergeant
    I dont know if many know what I'm talking about but stone cold steve austin was the best entertainer(wrestler) there was...he knew how to make a crowd insane!!!
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

PokerOwned Master
    i like the rock cena undertaker and kane and shawn michael///// trip h retires undertaker cena retires the rock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast