Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

jones vs rampage

this its going be good i like rampage but jones its really fast qucik like lighting rampage want a chance he has to be fast with his hands,, this fight well be in sept.. good luck

PokerOwned Veteren
    This is going to be a hell of a fight, hopefully jones will win but it will sure be close

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    This fight may be one for the ages as two future MMA legends face off. Right now, I would favor Jones because he is looking unstoppable and Rampage hasnt looked that great in his recent fights. That being said, Rampage still has a reasonable chance given his power if he can catch Jones. My official prediction is Jones stopping him in the 4th round.

Experienced Member
    jones will stomp rampage 1st round hes way to quick and aggresive for rampage

PokerOwned Master
    jones might be quick but rampage like the action cause both of them well be swing there hands.. it only take one hit.. rampage like to be the under dawg cause he well prove he still got it... good luck on the bets.. im takeing rampage

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That's going to be an awesome fight, I surely not going to miss. For me, Jones win this battle.

Are you guys serious?! Rampage is going to destroy this guy! Take it to the bank!!!
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

PokerOwned Master
    thats who im betting on jones just has no idea that rampage its getting better and better on his ground game... and he well body slam him so hard he get knock out before he hits the ground.... rampage its going surpise everyone

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it'll be a great fight...Who else is on that fight card?? The last card was pretty decent too

Experienced Member
    Give the speed to jones, and the power to rampage. I think rampage will win with his advantage of more experience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast