Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    heat wins all day long....reffs are paid off...idk something lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J0KERzWlLD View Post
    You gotta be the most ignorant son of a bitch in the world if you think Spurs are taking this series. If they couldn't beat the heat last year, what the heck they gonna do different this year? They're the exact same team ! ! Just speakin out your ass, especially because you think it will only take 6 games. Heat won't lose a game at home, mark my words. This series might be over in six, but if it is, it will be over in six with a three peat son. Best check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    I'm picking the Heat in 7, but in those going for the Spurs defense, it's not ignorant AT ALL for someone to believe that the Spurs could win this series. First off they're(Spurs) NOT the exact same team as last year since both teams rosters have had changes to them. Then you factor in another year and players getting better due to experience or possibly a step slower due to age . Take into account any injuries players might have on both sides which can effect either team, the list can go on. The fact is there's plenty of factors other than "they beat them last year" in 7 GAMES to take into account to look at before just deciding Miami's a lock. They went all seven games last year, are 1-1 in the series right now, and went 1-1 against each other in the regular season this year. That's hardly dominant. No actually that's not dominant at all. So someone rooting for or picking the Spurs to win this series is not talking out of his or her ass whatsoever. That being said, again I'm taking the Heat in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Spurs have a deeper bench. The Spurs also have a better coach. The Spurs also play better team defense. IMO, the Heat only advantage is that they have the greatest player to ever play the game. Having said that, Wade is getting older, Allen is getting older, Birdman played better last year that this year, Udonis Haslem's performance/role has decreased, and the list goes on and on. Miama played and beat who this post-season? The Bobcats/Nets and the Pacers? The best team they played was in the ECF/Pacers, and the Pacers would have been hard pressed to be a 6 seed in the West. The Spurs are battle tested, and they have home-court advantage. You take away LBJ, and the Heat don't even beat the Pacers, and probably don't even get that far. The Spurs are loaded, and are going to win whether the games are in the 90's, or Miami tries to turn it up tempo and run. The Spurs control the basketball, and Miami's offense is predicated on turning the ball over and getting cheap fast-break points. Guys like Norris Cole/ Udonis Haslem/ Birdman, are going to have to really step it up bigtime in this series for Miami to win imho Wade + LBJ + Bosh can combine for 70 a night, but if they don't get some serious contributions from their bench, they aren't winning. PERIOD. Look @ OKC and their Big3... they scored 70-80 combined a few times, and it wasn't enough. The Spurs can win this series so many more ways than the Heat can.
    Spurs!!!! Might not even take 6. I only wish that I had bet more I also knew Khawai Leonard was a steal @ 30-1 for MVP of the Finals. I hope its Ginobli though, bc I have him for $10 @ 10-1. Say good-bye to LBJ South Beach... cant wait for The Decision 2.0

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Spurs!!!! Might not even take 6. I only wish that I had bet more I also knew Khawai Leonard was a steal @ 30-1 for MVP of the Finals. I hope its Ginobli though, bc I have him for $10 @ 10-1. Say good-bye to LBJ South Beach... cant wait for The Decision 2.0
    Lebron aint going no where. He's made the finals every year he has been at Miami, where is he gonna go that gives him a better chance than that to win ships? Of course I am from Ohio and follow the Cavs, so if he decided to try to make up for abandoning us by coming back, I'd be okay with that.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    Lebron aint going no where. He's made the finals every year he has been at Miami, where is he gonna go that gives him a better chance than that to win ships? Of course I am from Ohio and follow the Cavs, so if he decided to try to make up for abandoning us by coming back, I'd be okay with that.
    He could go to probably any playoff contending team in the East and they'd already have a shot at the making the finals. First off Miami would be losing Lebron, so a Lebronless Miami with an aging Wade and an overated Bosh(imo) is not nearly the same. Then add Lebron to any of those Eastern conference playoff teams and they have a shot at the Eastern conference finals. For example even the #8 seed Bobcats with Kemba Walker and Al Jefferson. You add Lebron to that team and they are already better than a Lebronless Miami Heat. As far as him abandoning your Cavs I don't agree with that at all. He fulfilled his contract and then moved to another team. Cleveland never gave him a good supporting cast and he still led you to the finals which is pretty impressive imo. But as far as I've read Cleveland is in the picture again because I believe they might be making a run for Lebron and Kevin Love. If that happens that team looks even better to me then Miami did when they won these last two championships. Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love...crazy. But anyway I hope you enjoyed him Heat fans, cause I think he's gone and you certainly didn't help matters by booing your team last game after they brought you back to back championships the last two years. And GL Cavs fans if they do make a run for him or whatever other team for that matter. I just know he's not going to my Blazers.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    He could go to probably any playoff contending team in the East and they'd already have a shot at the making the finals. First off Miami would be losing Lebron, so a Lebronless Miami with an aging Wade and an overated Bosh(imo) is not nearly the same. Then add Lebron to any of those Eastern conference playoff teams and they have a shot at the Eastern conference finals. For example even the #8 seed Bobcats with Kemba Walker and Al Jefferson. You add Lebron to that team and they are already better than a Lebronless Miami Heat. As far as him abandoning your Cavs I don't agree with that at all. He fulfilled his contract and then moved to another team. Cleveland never gave him a good supporting cast and he still led you to the finals which is pretty impressive imo. But as far as I've read Cleveland is in the picture again because I believe they might be making a run for Lebron and Kevin Love. If that happens that team looks even better to me then Miami did when they won these last two championships. Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love...crazy. But anyway I hope you enjoyed him Heat fans, cause I think he's gone and you certainly didn't help matters by booing your team last game after they brought you back to back championships the last two years. And GL Cavs fans if they do make a run for him or whatever other team for that matter. I just know he's not going to my Blazers.

Any team he goes to will have a chance at making the finals, he proved that when he led the cavs to the finals. My point was, and still is that nowhere he could go would give him a better chance of winning more championships than staying with the heat.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    Any team he goes to will have a chance at making the finals, he proved that when he led the cavs to the finals. My point was, and still is that nowhere he could go would give him a better chance of winning more championships than staying with the heat.
    Nowhere? Any playoff team in the West(minus maybe Dallas, maybe)...OKC,SA,POR,HOU,LAC,GSW,MEM,HOU with Lebron have a better shot at winning the finals then the Heat with Lebron. And Indiana, Washington, Chicago, even Cleveland(if they get Love), and possibly even the also old Nets would have better shot at winning a title with Lebron then Miami would if he stays. But we can also agree to disagree and if and when he leaves then that would show that he knows that to be true as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Nowhere? Any playoff team in the West(minus maybe Dallas, maybe)...OKC,SA,POR,HOU,LAC,GSW,MEM,HOU with Lebron have a better shot at winning the finals then the Heat with Lebron. And Indiana, Washington, Chicago, even Cleveland(if they get Love), and possibly even the also old Nets would have better shot at winning a title with Lebron then Miami would if he stays. But we can also agree to disagree and if and when he leaves then that would show that he knows that to be true as well.
    He would look great in a Sixers jersey.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Hahaha...what good is a basketball post if it doesn't have Joel F'n Freeland in it!?!? Maybe The Blazers should dangle the Freeland carrot in front of Lebrons face.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast