Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    It should for sure be a good series. Lot of old players on both teams so that should be interesting to see if any injuries happen. I just figured if the Heat had a Western scheduled it would be about the same but thats impossible to tell either way. I'm a Bulls fan so I probably am for sure very bias against the heat but both teams no dought have a chance to win.
    Definitely. I'm really hoping both teams can avoid injuries. And being a Bulls fan you'd have to dislike the Heat I'd imagine. And if anyone knows about injuries and how damaging they can be to a team it'd be a Bulls fan. For his sake, your teams sake, and the fans of the nba's sake I hope Rose gets better and doesn't have a third major injury when he gets back. He's a hell of a player and fun to watch. GL with your game picks.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    $$$$ hwere my mouth is:
    Attachment 3152
    haha, ur mouth, thatz all u got.... Defaulter
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    haha, ur mouth, thatz all u got.... Defaulter
    You're such a twat. I owe you 2500 pts. I tried to do a 1400 point survey the other day to get you those pts, but it wouldn't work for me. You can keep bringing up a $5 debt that I clearly admit to owing you, although I am not sure to what end or why.
    *** Btw, I have a lot more than that on merge, I just am not going to bet my whole roll. DOH

Experienced Member
    Hes right...Spurs won game 1..like I said last night wouldn't matter, because if we all recall...the Spurs won last year game 1 too. But it was a nice win last night..they played solid..I don't blame the AC issues...its on Lebron, which means it is a lock they win Game 2..and I would bet money on that SickRead

Experienced Member
    Also...How about Udonis Haslem?! Guy looked great last night! He really wore his warmup shirt well huh sickread?!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Spuuuuuuuurssssss

Spurs had 23 turnovers game 1 and still won. I know LBJ went out late 4q, but the Spurs had all the momentum. LBJ + Wade + Allen + Bosh can have 70-80 tonight combined, but if the Heat role players dont contribute in a significant way, Spurs win again. Come on Spurs 2-0 baby!!!!

I believe the spurs will win with a shutout, they will win all games!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I believe the spurs will win with a shutout, they will win all games!
    And then you will jump on your unicorn and fly away to fantasy land?

:P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast