Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Who will win the Stanley cup ?

I'm going with my Leafs !!!

looking good this year .. I mean REAL good

Go Leafs Go !!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Isn't it a bit early for this question? Does anyone really care about the NHL regular season anymore? I hope the Leafs do well, but the NFL and NASCAR are still going on and college football and basketball are upcoming, too. I don't even pay attention to the NHL until pitchers and catchers start spring baseball camp. But, maybe that is just me. Golf and Tennis are more interesting than the NHL regular season, and they only have themselves to blame for that. Get rid of the goons and stupid fights and make it a game of skill and maybe I'll care a little bit more. Hockey and Professional Boxing have completely lost my interest and I used to have season tickets to the Oakland/SF Seals and pay for every fight that was on pay-per-view. They have both lost most of my interest over the past 15 years.

Banned
    sharks

PokerOwned Veteran
    hahahahaha this guy ^^^^ said the sharks. R3p3at bitches

Go Blues!!!

Experienced Member
    Bruins

AJ
    Experienced Member
    If I had to chose right now I would say sharks as well, I play NHL Freerolls nightly at wardraft and man they have been on fire this year...I could be wrong but I believe they have the best record so far. Been life long Ducks fan but was a fan of the sharks when they had Owen Nolan. But the talent this year, Thornton, Pavelski, Hertl, Patrick Marleau, and Niemi. Wouldn't be surprised if the make a long cup run.

Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    Isn't it a bit early for this question? Does anyone really care about the NHL regular season anymore? I hope the Leafs do well, but the NFL and NASCAR are still going on and college football and basketball are upcoming, too. I don't even pay attention to the NHL until pitchers and catchers start spring baseball camp. But, maybe that is just me. Golf and Tennis are more interesting than the NHL regular season, and they only have themselves to blame for that. Get rid of the goons and stupid fights and make it a game of skill and maybe I'll care a little bit more. Hockey and Professional Boxing have completely lost my interest and I used to have season tickets to the Oakland/SF Seals and pay for every fight that was on pay-per-view. They have both lost most of my interest over the past 15 years.
    skill? im sure it takes lots of skill in nascar to make a left turn